Nov 28, 2022
This is the second of two episodes on World's
Click here for part one. For this episode we have
Gaudet and Kris Rugloski!
Mark won the Spartan
Ultra World Championships in Telluride last year and has an
extensive military background. Both of these add up to a
pretty strong contender for WTM and he was able to place 2nd!
Kris is the current
Hyrox World Champion and has also set a record for the fastest time
completing the ultra grand slam. She went into WTM with the
intention of getting 100 miles and that's exactly what she did!
0:00 – 2:55 – Intro
2:55 – 7:44 – Quick News
7:44 – 8:44 – Content Preface
8:44 - 45:10 - Mark
45:10 - 1:22:29 - Kris
1:22:29 - End – Outro
Next episode will be an episode on the Deka World
Championships with a first timer to the show!
OCR Buddy's "Best of OCR" Nominations (likely closed at this
Rachel Watters and
Lionhearted 100 Fundraiser
Emily Sotello Death
Yara Yara Yara Trifecta
Deka Fit Team
45. World's Toughest Mudder, Las Vegas Rock N Roll Half Marathon,
Mattapoisett 5k, and YMCA Turkey Trot 5 Miler!
46. World's Toughest Mudder Champion's Brunch with Will Hicks and
Heather Bode, Kingston 5k Turkey Trot, and Newburyport Harborside
97. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 1: Community Dinner and
98. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 2: Champion’s Brunch and Bar
Crawl), and Taunton YMCA Turkey Trot!
150. World’s Toughest Mudder Hot Lap Recap, Javier Escobar’s Pit
Planning Party, and Mike’s Lap By Lap Experience!
151. World’s Toughest Mudder Brunch Audio and Bar Crawl
152. World’s Toughest Mudder Pit Crew Debriefing, and Drunk Javier
World’s Toughest Mudder Memories!
254. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 1: Interviews with Volunteers,
Pit Crew, Athletes, and Pit Audio)
255. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 2: Brunch Interviews and
256. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 3: Bar Crawl
257. World’s Toughest Mudder! (Part 4: Katie Knight and Mark
305. Preparing for a First World’s Toughest Mudder with Anthony
Kunkel and Michael Lopez!
307. World’s Toughest Mudder with Tyler Veerman and New Champion DJ
The OCR Report
Sponsored Athletes: Javier
Escobar, Kelly Sullivan,
Brizzolara, and Joshua Reid!
Support us on
Patreon for exclusive content and access to our Facebook
For a podcast
shirt, send $20 to Katelyn-Ritter-8 on Venmo with your size and
Check out our Threadless Shop
Use coupon code "adventure" for
10% off MudGear products
Use coupon code "ocrreport20" for
20% off Caterpy products
Like us on
Facebook: Obstacle Running Adventures
podcast on Instagram: @ObstacleRunningAdventures
Write us an email: email@example.com
on Youtube: MStefano Running
Intro music -
"Streaker" by: Straight Up
Outro music - "Iron Paw" by: